contact the troop webmaster for more information.
2017 Flower Sale Information
Each Scout is required to pay $100 in dues in May. Summer Camp money is also due soon.
As in the past, the troop would like to provide you with a resource to help you earn your way. Through the flower sale, you can earn enough money to pay your dues and raise additional funds for your Scout Account $. This is a great opportunity to help yourself and your troop, let’s sell a ton of flowers!
Here’s what’s in it for you...
• For every $1 you sell, the troop will immediately put 30 cents in your Scout Account. The more you sell, the more you earn in your Scout Account $.
• ALL profit from the presale orders will go to your Scout Account $
• You have 5 weeks to sell.
• Same supplier as last year! Robben Florist and Greenhouses is well known and because they are located in Cincinnati, they can provide better service to us and to our customers.
• Scout Account $ funds can be used for dues, gear, fees, summer camp, high adventure, uniforms, etc.
On-site Customer Pickup will be one day only — Saturday, May 6th, 2017. The troop will also raise money through a one-day onsite sale in the rear of the church as will the United Methodist Women’s perennial sale being held the same day as our pick-up.
With each order:
Before you begin selling: Add your Name and Phone Number to your Order Forms and Receipts.
1) Print a copy of the flower sale flyer from the troop website for actual pictures of the flowers to use while selling. This will be especially useful for the new flowers that are available.
2) Have the customer complete the order form with all customer contact information. Please Be Neat!
3) Collect Payment — Checks should be made payable to “Troop 281”.
4) Complete a Receipt Form and give it to the customer. Remind them when and where the flower pickup will be held.
5) Pickup Reminder Postcards will be mailed in late April.
6) Write a large “D” in the upper right hand corner if you will be delivering the order. The troop recommends that you only offer to deliver orders that total $100 or more. A postcard will not be mailed to these customers.
Pre-Sale Orders will be collected during any troop meetings up until the final deadline
Additional Forms can be found at: http://www.troop281.org or see your friendly Flower Sale Rep!
Click the links below to download the documents in PDF.